Last modified: July 8, 2015
Welcome to Blazing SEO
Thanks for accessing our website located at blazingseollc.com and using our products and services (together, the “Services”). The Services are provided by Blazing SEO, LLC (“Blazing SEO”).
The Services are offered to users who 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18 you may not use the Services.
Using the Services
You may be required to setup a Blazing SEO account to use the Services. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services using your username and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security.
You agree not to do the following:
• Use the Services in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation.
• Engage in any conduct that restricts anyone's use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, in our opinion, may harm Blazing SEO or users of the Services.
• Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or our ability to provide the Services.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
• Reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the Services.
We reserve the right to change or stop providing the Services at any time. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services are owned by Blazing SEO, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
BLAZING SEO and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Blazing SEO or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without Blazing SEO’s prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans included in the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Reliance on Information Posted
Any information contained in the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER BLAZING SEO NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH BLAZING SEO MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER BLAZING SEO NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH BLAZING SEO REPRESENTS THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
BLAZING SEO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation on Liability
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, BLAZING SEO, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
All communications relating to the Services should be directed to: email@example.com
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Last modified: July 8, 2015
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the Services offered by Blazing SEO. Please read the Policy carefully. If you do not agree to the Policy, you may not use the Services.
We may modify this Policy from time to time as the Services change, as applicable law changes, or for any other reason. All modifications to this Policy are effective immediately when posted. If you do not agree to this Policy as modified, you may not use the Services.
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”), or to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior. Prohibited activities include:
• Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization;
• Collecting or using email addresses, screen names or other identifiers without the consent of the person identified (including phishing, Internet scamming, password robbery, and harvesting);
• Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System;
• Distributing, publishing, sending, or facilitating unsolicited mass e-mailings, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (i.e. “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements;
• Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled, or that is contrary to the instructions in the System's robots.txt;
• Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective;
• Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques;
• Forging TCP-IP packet headers or any part of a message describing its origin or route, not including the use of aliases or proxy servers;
• Any conduct
• Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against Blazing SEO or website, or Blazing SEO employees, officers, or other agents.
Compliance with Other Terms of Service
You must comply with the terms of service and rules of any other website or network you access or participate in using the Services.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services for any illegal, harmful, or offensive use, or to transmit, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
• Content that constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes or relates in any manner to child pornography, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts;
• is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence or contains harassing content or hate speech;
• is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
• is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
• creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
• improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
• is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections; infringes on another person’s copyright, trade or service mark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary right;
• promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
• is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Blazing SEO; or
• is otherwise malicious, fraudulent or may result in retaliation against Blazing SEO.
You may not use the Services to download, publish, distribute, or otherwise copy or use in any manner any text, music, software, art, image or other work protected by copyright law unless:
• you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner; or
• you are otherwise permitted by established copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Monitoring and Reporting
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 8, 2015
At Blazing SEO, LLC (“Blazing SEO”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access our website, view our content, and use our products and services (together, the “Services”), as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On BlazingSEO.com.
• In email and other electronic messages between you and Blazing SEO.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means; or
• any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Services.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name or email address (“personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect via the Services may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on BlazingSEO.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to BlazingSEO.com, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on BlazingSEO.com.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to BlazingSEO.com.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Web Beacons. Pages of our BlazingSEO.com may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To provide the Services.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
• Promotional emails will be sent out after you sign up. You may unsubscribe from these emails at ANY POINT by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer in connection with a sale of Blazing SEO.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Blazing SEO, our customers or others.